Sports Monster is 100% open to the public but we do require all players to create a membership profile. You do NOT have a paid membership to participate in any of our fun leagues, tournaments or events. To sign up to play as an individual or captain, you will create a personal profile online to register for any league or tournament. These personal profiles are considered part of the Basic membership program. If you would like toreceive complete access to features of the Sports Monster site andother value added benefits, then paid Annual Membership is the way togo.
What is Sports Monster’s Basic Membership?
- Basic Membership is FREE.
- Basic Members can create full personal profiles online for their team and other members to see/search.
- BasicMembers receive e-mail updates on Day of Game announcements as well asgeneral promotional information about current and upcoming programs.
- Per player fee charges do apply.
- Once a profile is created, Basic Members are able to upgrade to Annual Membership at any time.
What is Sports Monster’s Annual Membership?
- Annual Membership is $49.95.
- Annual Members can create full personal profiles online and can search and contact other Members.
- Annual Members receive priority placement for all leagues - members receive first new league announcements.
- FREE per player fees (savings vary by program but usually $10 for seasonal leagues).
- Members-only specials offered by Sports Monster sponsors.
- Complementary full Social Monster membership (where applicable).
- Complementary full Matching Monster membership (nationwide).
- Enjoy discounts on Open Social Events.
- Complete use of Sports Monster's online Player Pool to find a team or find players.
- Receive twelve months of membership from day registered with auto-renewal feature.
- Transferable membership in all Sports Monster cities - if you move, so does your membership with Sports Monster!
What is the difference between a Sports Monster Individual membership and a Sports Monster Corporate $1,000 annual membership?
- Corporate memberships can waive per player fees for entire teams.
- Corporatememberships are geared for companies of any size placing companysponsored teams into Sports Monster leagues. If your company registers4-5 teams per year in one or more sports or encourages and/orreimburses employees to be active for health benefits, this programwill save you money.
- The company is given a membership number instead of each employee.
- The Corporate membership ID can be used by any employee to register a team or as an individual for any Sports Monster program.
- Anyparticipant utilizing a Corporate membership MUST have a VALID e-mailaddress from that company and be currently employed. For example, acompany team from XYZ Corp would have to list players like: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. All e-mail addresses and employees are subject to a verification audit at the beginning of a program.
- Useof any e-mail address other than the company e-mail will result in thatplayer automatically being charged the per player fee. For example, ifBob and Monique from the XYZ Corp entered: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, both would be subject to player fees when registering.
- Online features are limited and there is no Corporate membership apparel.
If you would like to join Sports Monster as anannual Individual or Corporate member, please fill out the followinginformation. You will be prompted for online payment on our secure siteor to send check/money order in via mail. After you sign up as anIndividual, we will be asking you for some more info about you - whatyou like and what you like to do - so we can better serve you over thenext twelve months and beyond. After you sign up your Company, a localSports Monster manager will contact you to review the registration andmembership process. Questions? CONTACT US and we will be sure to get back with you.